Mamoli materials list-codes

MrBeanCar

I'm building a Mamoli America 1851, and I'm not familiar with their material codes.  For some of the items, it would help me to know what it is made of in order to find it.  Some I can figure out: MET is metal; LN is wood of a particular color/type (think it's legno in Italian).

But what are

OTN

CO

NO

Regards 

I have found this pdf with the assembly instructions for the Newport, in which the abbreviations you need appear with their translation into English and French.
It is a company that sells models in the Czech Republic.

https://www.astramodel.cz/manualy/mamoli/KR-21750.pdf

I hope it's useful

Regards

Belko

Mr. Bean:

Translation from my Mamoli Puritan kit: OTN=brass, CO=hemp rope{?}, NO= walnut. The instructions

lists 22 other codes. Cross checked with my instruction for my America kit and they are the same. Instructions

are printed on the inside of the folder that held the drawings mines in taters, but mostly usable. Plans require close 

inspection as they contain details not mentioned in the directions. Found the kit enjoyable and resulting in a

nice model. I cheated by having my sails sown by a quilter friend, she didn't like the supplied material!

Bridgman Bob

On 12/14/2022 at 8:33 PM, Belco said:

I have found this pdf with the assembly instructions for the Newport, in which the abbreviations you need appear with their translation into English and French.
It is a company that sells models in the Czech Republic.

https://www.astramodel.cz/manualy/mamoli/KR-21750.pdf

I hope it's useful

Regards

Belko

Yes that is perfect.  Thanks

Regards and Happy Holidays