Tools made in India

I have a few tools in my shop made in India and am impressed by the quality.  These are just a few small hand tools like a push drill, tweezers and such.  I have seen other full size tools like bench vices that were just as good.  I was wondering if anyone has more experience with Indian made tools and can comment on the overall quality.  If they are generally as good as what I have seen then I would like to know where I can buy more of them.

My advice and comments are always worth what you paid for them.

A lot of the Indian tools and tool parts are, or were, produced as piecework in home shops. You can find them in some number on eBay. That said, he Chinese can't hold a candle to the Indians when it comes to knock-offs. As with anything else, you get what you pay for. The Indians do seem to honestly state whether a piece is for decoration, not use, and that a copy of the real deal is just that and not what it's supposed to look like. 

While you are in the neighborhood, don't overlook Pakistan's large surgical instrument industry. The Pakistani tweezers, foreceps, hemostats and so on aren't the highest quality for medical purposes, most of it apparently destined for Third World clinics, but most all of it is of a quality more than suitable for modeler's purposes. Like the Indian stuff, a lot of it is on eBay.