Santa Maria 1492 - Ships of Pavel Nikitin - 1:48 - UNBOXING/RAFFLE

RAFFLE!
Win a kit of Santa Maria from the manufacturer "Ships of Pavel Nikiiin" (Ukraine).
As a donation to the channel, I received one of the new Santa Maria kits by Pavel Nikitin and a building stand. I, however, can't start yet another build as I am already working on 5 at the same time! 🙂
I opened the boxes only to shoot the unboxing video which you've seen today. Now, with the support of the manufacturer Ships of Pavel Nikitin, I want to give this kit as a gift to the person who gives the best answer to the question:
"Why do you want to build this model?"
Look for the rules on the channel page in the "Community" tab!

Raffle-SantaMaria.thumb.jpg.ab840dbc68b7e9381b9e6b68a7cfffd3.jpg

• 1 month later...

Will Olha be building this Santa Maria?  Love her work! 

Gregg

Current Projects:                                                     Completed Projects:                                                                 Waiting for Shipyard Clearance:

Bluenose 1921 1:64 - Model Shipways                   Norwegian Sailing Pram 1:12 - Model Shipways                    Yacht America Schooner 1851 1:64 - Model Shipways

Muscongus Bay Lobster Smack 1:24 - Model Shipways        RMS Titanic 1:300 - OcCre  (Couldn't help myself when it was on sale)

H.M. Schooner Ballahoo 1:64 - Caldercraft                             USS Constitution  1:76 - Model Shipways

Santa Maria Caravelle 1:48 - Ships of Pavel Nikitin