So far very nicely done. I'm about 1/2 or a bit more of the way through my version which will be a radio control model. Amazing how much time that it took to research parts and the mods to make those changes so the rest of the build has suffered.

I do understand the use of medicinal spirits that were needed to put those 53 fish hatch rings (includes the door handle) together - to the point where I gave up and have used some trimmed down 6mm  belaying pins instead. Not everyone's choice but .....

Well this build is getting closer to being finished. All the masts and booms are ready to rig. All the fixtures for the deck are completed and ready for permanent installation after the masts are finished rigging. I made my first sail. It is not perfect but I think it looks good. I only have use of one hand so doing any rigging is not realistic so I have gotten a friend to volunteer to do the rigging. I tried to make the process as simple as I could for him, I put in all the pin and cleats needed for the rigging  and the masts have all bits and pieces shown on the plans for rigging. I still have the the small deck boat to complete but the frame structure is done. It was difficult to keep it straight because the bulkheads have only a small surface that connects with the keel but with several tries ans an assortment of clamping methods it is glued and straight and ready for faring and planking.

IMG_20240711_145734.jpg

IMG_20240711_145741.jpg

IMG_20240712_094319.jpg

IMG_20240712_131617.jpg