Are there other sites like Cornwall model ships out there

kpnuts

Thank you will check them out.

Hi nmbrook just checked them out I am building a model of the new QE2 can't find any plans for her so have made my own from brochure deck plans (you know for booking cruise hols on her) i have the basic hull built she is 6'6"long can't go any longer no space. Anyway that's slightly off the point. The point being I wanted to build an oceangoing liner and discovered on model dockyard plans of a ship that I think looks beautiful and wondered if anyone on here has tried it, it is the M V Cunard Princess 1990

Edited by kpnuts

• 2 months later...

No response to email orders and phone calls to westbourne and after some online research there's a disturbing number in the same boat.

Can't even get hold of them to confirm the presumably undispatched order is cancelled.

Westbourne were very poor when I attempted to make an order around a year ago. Difficult to get hold of and eventually I cancelled my order and got a full refund, two months after I originally ordered. Subsequently went to Cornwall Model Boats and got the order through the post next day.......