Looking for wooden ship model of Richard Henry Dana's ship, the Brig 'Pilgrim' (Moved and retitled by moderator)

clpipeline

Greetings:

I have no idea what I am doing - here - or where this might go - But :

nevertheless - I would like to find a wooden ship model of the vessel upon which Richard Henry Dana shipped out of the East coast bound for California. That would be the brig "Pilgrim". I know there is a model of the ship located in new York, but have been unable to find anyone that has it - OR - would build it for me.

Please contact me at (email address removed by moderator) if you know anyone that might help.

Warmest Personal regards to all you Sea Dogs out there,

Respectfully,

Calvin Luther

Welcome aboard Calvin,

I have removed your email address to prevent spamming.

Also non members can read this. If our members have information for you, they can post it here or send you a PM.

I also moved your question here. This is because members are usually quite quick at responding to calls for help, but are more likely to notice them if they are in the relevant forum.

Anja

Those we loved but lost are no longer where they were, but are always where we are.

In the gallery: Albatros 1840 - Constructo

• 6 years later...