Phoenix by Tim Curtis - Master Korabel - Scale 1:72 - Russian Brigantine

Rob,

Thanks for your encouragement!

I sometimes think ship modelling is not the ideal hobby for someone working six days a week and with kids. Its usually an hour or two late into the evening activity for me...which makes progress slow.

Hope ministry is going ok in midst of lockdown. Prayed for you this morning. Are you still at Corsham Baptist (I found you on their website)?

Your Ethalion is just splendid btw!

Tim

Hi Tim

Yes I am at Corsham Baptist. We planted a church 6 years ago just up the road and I spend most of my time serving that congregation. 

Ministry has had its fair share of challenges and unexpected opportunities over the past year. But I think we’re doing okay. Hope you, your family and your church are doing well too. I appreciate your prayers very much and have prayed for you this morning too.

One of the appealing things about this hobby to me is that if I have a time when ministry doesn't allow any work to happen on the boat, it just wants patiently and I can pick it up again when I'm ready. Quite rightly family and faith come first :)

I'm glad you like Ethalion. She's still under a plastic sheet waiting for a display case. 

Rob

• 4 weeks later...