HMS Triton Full Build - KentM

After looking over the Triton Full Build Drawing List and comparing to the available plans the following seem to be missing:

Belfry Layout

Binnacle

Capstan Details

Capstan Layout

Main Topsail Sheet Bitts

Triton Stove

Wheel

Tackles

Chocks481

Stem481

Taperedkeel

Starboard Stern Timber1

Starboard Stern Timber2

Starboard SternTimber3

TaffarelRev1

Rudder

RudderIronwork

Does anyone know where these can be found?

I'll answer what I can... but it's been a long time....

The two Starboard Stern Timbers... use the Port and just flip the drawing.  The other parts I don't think we ever had as far as plans.   

The -481 sheets were pulled and replaced.

You might look through the Full Build logs and see what the others have done.

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)         

Hi Kent,

have a look in the articles database. For the binnacle, stove, wheel, and capstan you can use the articles of Rex Boocoock.

What do you mean with Chocks481 and Stem481? The tapered keel is visible in the different keel drawings.

Regards Christian

Current build: HM Cutter Alert, 1777; HM Sloop Fly, 1776 - 1/36

On the drawing board: English Ship Sloops Fly, 1776, Comet, 1783 and Aetna, 1776; Naval Cutter Alert, 1777

Paused: HMS Triton, 1771 - 1/48

"Have no fear of perfection - you'll never reach it." Salvador Dali