Proxxon MF70 Mill with accessory set of V-blocks and precision machining vice (PM40) - all in excellent condition. Approx 2 total hours of use. Original boxes for all. Great power tool, just don't need it for my model work now.

$375 for all. I'll pack and ship to anywhere in U.S. I'll calculate total package shipping weight on serious inquiry. Paypal preferred. I have pics but you can also check this link:

https://www.proxxon.com/us/micromot/37110.php

PM me, if interested.

Ron

Ron

Director, Nautical Research Guild

Secretary/Newsletter Editor, Philadelphia Ship Model Society

Former Member/Secretary for the Connecticut Marine Model Society

Current Build: Godspeed 2, (Wyoming, 6-masted Schooner)

Completed Builds: HMS Grecian, HMS Sphinx (as HMS CamillaOngakuka Maru, (Higaki Kaisen, It Takes A Village), Le Tigre Privateer, HMS Swan, HMS Godspeed, HMS Ardent, HMS Diana, Russian brig Mercury, Elizabethan Warship Revenge, Xebec Syf'Allah, USF Confederacy, HMS Granado, USS Brig Syren

Jim,

Yes, three. Also a set of 6 collets (3jaw). I’ve used only one cutter on boxwood. No metal machining. If you’d like I can measure the cutters and get back to you. They are the 3 three that came with the mill.

Ron

Ron

Completed Builds: HMS Grecian, HMS Sphinx (as HMS CamillaOngakuka Maru, (Higaki Kaisen, It Takes A Village), Le Tigre Privateer, HMS Swan, HMS Godspeed, HMS Ardent, HMS Diana, Russian brig Mercury, Elizabethan Warship Revenge, Xebec Syf'Allah, USF Confederacy, HMS Granado, USS Brig Syren

• 3 weeks later...

All right, guys.

$325 for the package. If no takers in the next few days....then FleaBay for the same price.

Make me smile. Make yourself smile too!

Ron

Ron

Richard,

Just sent you a Private Message. Apologies. My inbox was full!! I hate it when that happens.:wacko:

I sent you my email which is the best way for us to communicate.

Thanks,

Ron

Ron

• 2 weeks later...

SOLD! I'm smiling now: a member has purchased an excellent shop tool.

Ron

Ron