I have the complete series, $40 CAN or $30 USD plus buyer pays actual shipping. 

Also these two books, hard to sell these individually so I'll throw these in for free.

Located in Southwestern Ontario, Canada.

Cheers, Jerry

IMG_2059.JPG

IMG_2060.JPG

IMG_2061.JPG

Edited by Aceman

Hi Richard,

Thanks for the interest. I had couple other interested but their shipping ended up being too expensive. You are the closest so far but your shipping is still $35 USD using Canada Post (from N0G-2S0 for 12"X 9"X 11" - 18 lbs package). 

As for payment I would prefer EMT. I do have PayPal as last resort (they charge fee's).

Thanks 

Jerry

Hi Richard, 

If it helps I can do $60USD shipped if paid by EMT.

But I did have someone interested before you, if he passes then it's up to you.

Cheers, Jerry

Edited by Aceman

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Aceman said:

Well looks like Richard is not going to reply to me. Taking these books off the market. Thanks for looking.

Richard hasn't been on since he posted on the 20th.    Did he send you an email address?   Otherwise Google his name and address to find it.

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)         

Mark, Thanks for letting me know.

Hi Richard, I'm glad you are okay... I would prefer not going thru paypal because of all the fees but if that's the only way you are able to then that would be fine. I'll private message you my info. Thanks

Edited by Aceman