Hello there 

since no one was interested in buying my Latina Cutty Sark would anyone be interested in buying any of my 3 

model ship kits brand new only 2 was opened for inspection the 3rd has not been opened pictures will come later 

1) 1/72 scale HMS Victory by Caldercraft asking $6.00 (never opened) 

2) 1/90 scale Mamoli Royal Louis  was opened for inspection but the kit brand new E-bay has it going the price of a caldercraft Victory I guess because it not in production  but my asking price is $400

3)  1/90 scale Ocre Santini Trinidad  asking $400 will accept offer but not lower then 360 

if anyone is interested in either one of these kits please PM me so I may send  you my e-mail address also I only use PAYPAL for all transactions and will pay the shipping for any of the kits (will not use the USPS) FedEx mostly 

IMG_0234 caldercraft  HMS victory kit .jpg

IMG_0240 Royal Louis kit .jpg

IMG_0241 royal Louis 2.jpg

IMG_0242 Santisi Trinidad kit 1.jpg

IMG_0238  Santisi Trinidad 2.jpg

Edited by ronald305
correction added photos

• 3 weeks later...

I'm so tempted on that Trinidad or the Louis, but I'm trying to stay away from any project that will take me two years or better to finish.

I'm more leaning towards 6 month projects, although, I have people all the time wanting me to build them a tall ship model. I have a doctor who wants anything I'm w3anting to build for his collection. I told him then he needs to be the hi bidder on the Montanes that I'm donating to the hospital gala hahahaha.

Beautiful kits Ron, I can't believe they are still here. Boy in my hey day, they would have been gone.

mike

• 4 weeks later...