I have been clearing out my parents house and came across 77 issues of Ships and Ship Models Magazines. 

Im guessing they belonged to my great grandfather and my grandfather must have brought them from England to Australia when they migrated in 1948.

They start with the very first edition in September 1931. ( only 4 editions in 1931. Sep/oct/nov/Dec).

12 issues 1932

12 issues 1933 

12 issues 1934

12 issues 1935 

12 issues 1936

1931 issues have a print of Ships in them.

All other issues come with a lift out. Either  triple, double or mostly single print or sectional drawing. 

In my opinion they are in a good condition for their age with some rust affecting the staples.

Single editions seem to sell for around $15 Australian. As sets I think they could be more valuable. 

Im not chasing top dollar, as I'd like someone who would really enjoy them to take them off my hands.

I want to sell as 1 lot.

All reasonable offers will be considered.

Please consider they weigh 5 kilograms for all 6 sets.

Cheers.

Peter. 

20200310_211839.jpg

20200310_211848.jpg

Quite a score. I have a hardbound reprint of excerpts from the publication and it's relatively old, too. Lots of interesting items in there, although the techniques and level of research is somewhat dated compared to what we see today. They certainly are of historical value. Donating them to a maritime museum library might bring as much in tax deductions than selling them outright, if such a thing as tax-deducible charitable contributions exist in Australia.