Wooden model ship kit survey

Emmet

The survey is not per kit.....its a poll or survey on kit brands.  See here.  There are far too many kits and subjects to create a poll on a specific kit or subject.

Well if this was family feud, 85 out of a hundred people polled said....... Caldercraft!  if you are looking for historical and scale accuracy - well that is until the new Amati 1/64 scale version comes out in the next few months to years..... both designs by the same guy... Chris Watton of Vanguard Models now.....

I am currently building the Amati La Nina and the scale is accurate with respect to spars and masts. However the qtr deck was not correct and in some cases I had to make my own parts but no big deal.  I am planning on following up with Santa Maria as my traveling boat. I will go with Amati I think.  I am also going to build Victory which was my original idea.  That I will build at home where I have more resources and a better workshop.

I thank you your comment and I will follow up on Caldercraft.

I did look at Vanguard Models but did not see the Columbus ships.

Thanks again.