HMS Winchelsea Bulkheads, Carvings, Chapter 1 - 4 -- SOLD --

Wishing to build one more period ship model I collected all the pieces from Syren to complete up through chapter 4. None of the parts has been started and still in original packaging from Syren. Time is moving on and with plenty to do on the models I am working on and on the shelf the I will not get to building this magnificent model. Included are the Bulkhead set, the Carvings set, and chapters 1 -4 done in Yellow Cedar. I am asking $400 shipped CONUSA for the complete package. I will be happy to split shipping costs for shipments outside of the USA. I can supply pictures but the Syren website and Chucks build thread tell the complete story. 
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone thinking about starting this project. Certainly a very worthy project indeed.

Thanks for looking. 

Edited by ir3

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is this offer available? I am interested. Do you ship to Germany and what are the shipping costs?

Regards Christian

Current build: HM Cutter Alert, 1777; HM Sloop Fly, 1776 - 1/36

On the drawing board: English Ship Sloops Fly, 1776, Comet, 1783 and Aetna, 1776; Naval Cutter Alert, 1777

Paused: HMS Triton, 1771 - 1/48

"Have no fear of perfection - you'll never reach it." Salvador Dali

Hello Christian,

Thanks for the interest in the Winchelsea. I need to work out the size and weight of the box. Could you please let me know the address in Germany and I will let you know some time today.

Thanks and Stay Safe,

Iran Ausley