AL Scottish Maid opinions??

Peanut6

Getting so close to finishing my Jolly Boat and the Boss had previously asked me what I'm thinking of doing next.  The general  consensus of the family leads me to believe the Scottish Maid fits their aesthetic pleasure, agrees with whatever the Boss's plan might be for my creations and step up from my Jolly Boat without advancing too far beyond my current skill set.  This choice would be my second build and second AL kit so I think I have a decent idea of what to expect kit wise.  Yet, hopefully, I would like to get some input from those who have some experience/knowledge with this kit.  And if you have a suggestion of a different/better kit along the same type and price range for a second build, I would greatly look into them as well. 

Take care and be safe.

kev

Current Build:  HMS Bounty's Jolly Boat - Artesania Latina

On the shelf:  Oseberg #518 - Billing Boats

By all means, what Chris said.  It's an older kit, probably has been updated I would hope to laser cut parts.

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)