Anyone used Woodland Scenics 'Scenic Glue' for coppering?

Last Sunday I added a couple of dozen copper plates to HMS Pickle, with superglue. And for the next five days (and counting), my nose was streaming and I was constantly sneezing. So I tried Woodland Scenics 'Scenic Glue'. Looks like a white PVA glue. It appeared to work tolerably well. After a couple of days, no plates have fallen off! I don't know about its long-term efficacy, though. Anyone tried it?

Thanks, Martin

Finished: Billings Nordkap / Billings Boulogne Etaples / Billings Evelyn / Billings Elbjorn

In progress: Billings HMS Endeavour / Billings HMS Bounty / Caldercraft HMS Pickle / Amati HMS Vanguard / Caldercraft HMS Victory / Caldercraft HMS Badger / Caldercraft HMS Diana / Caldercraft HMS Snake / Amati HMS Pegasus

In the dim distant past: Model Slipway Wyeforce / Mountfleet Models Boston Typhoon (abandoned build) / Bluejacket Charles P. Notman (abandoned)

• 5 weeks later...

Jake,  Warm welcome to you to MSW!!!   Please do post a little intro about you on the new member forum

38 minutes ago, Jake 1948 said:

one of the RBI’s tick white fast glue 

Sorry to ask, but this one is new for me.   Could you please explain what RBI glue, tick glue and white fast glue(s) is/are?   Many thanks!

Allan

PLEASE take 30 SECONDS and sign up for the epic Nelson/Trafalgar project if you would like to see it made into a TV series.   Click on http://trafalgar.tv   There is no cost other than the 30 seconds of your time.  THANK YOU

If you use mastic glues like no nails or any of the fast grab adhesives I use an eco stick  equivalent you can spread it very thin and then just place the tiles in place the grab effect will hold the very light weight tiles in place  do small areas (3 sq ins) at a time  also in my first post my typing got all screwed up I was just referring to industrial Grab  adhesives  mostly thick white mix

sorry for the confusion