Photos added to my build log are not populating in my first page header. Bluejacket Grand Banks Dory.

Go to solution Solved by mtaylor,

I'm not sure if this is the correct page to discuss this for help, but  I've noticed that when I click on my build of the Grand Banks Dory by Bluejacket in the build log page for ships between 1851 and 1900, only my first two photos populated on my main page, the rest have not. I did read the "Getting Started" page but I must be missing something. All other members seem to have all their photos displayed before clicking onto their log. Can anyone help? Thank you, Tim

Tim Lent

• Solution

Try this link... it's a topic in this section.  

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)         

Thanks for the help mtaylor! I tried and read the link and all of my photos are showing up in my build log, but still not on the very first page. If you look up Grand Banks Dory by East Ender -  Bluejacket Shipcrafters 1-1, in 1851-1900, only my first two photos are visible. Other member build show a slew pf photos. I must have messed up somewhere after my first post. Thanks Tim

Edited by East Ender
spelling

Tim Lent

I took a look and there's only two photos in that post.  I hit "edit" and both of them in the place that shows photos.  My guess is that they either didn't upload or you deleted them before posting.   Even if you don't "add" them to the text area, they end up showing at the bottom of the post.  Go back to the first post, hit edit and you'll only see those two in lower left hand corner.   You can add photos while editing.

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)