(Taken) Free + Cost of Shipping: Model Shipways Brig Niagara

Spoken for.

I picked up a Brig Niagra kit on here for the price of shipping several years ago and I don’t envision getting around to it. I’d like to extend the same offer I took advantage of to someone else. Of course if you have an Ancre monograph that you aren’t using, or the Speedwell books from Seawatch I’d gladly pay shipping (within the US) in trade 😁.

IMG_6242.thumb.jpeg.67d262fadea31f0a8b4e62c43d671f4b.jpegIMG_6243.thumb.jpeg.fb0692df98f3674474e2583832b9c444.jpegIMG_6244.thumb.jpeg.02ffccea63cc15c457f22482b8092d47.jpeg

Edited by VTHokiEE

Sorry @42rocker I mailed it out tomorrow. There are more than a handful of Floridians, sadly its such a big state it seems that many people are spread apart though.

It's ok.

Used to be several ship modeling clubs in the Tampa Bay area. As I have been trying to stay home and get a lot of stuff done, I have not kept track. To many 1 to 1 scale things to get done also. 

Need to go cut some 1/2" thick Cherry for frames for a cross section I'm working on. After a few other projects that is. LOL

That was a NICE Share by the way! Good of You!

Later Tim

Current Build -- Finishing a 1:1 House that I've been building for a while

Current Build -- Triton Cross Section