Artesania Latina 1/72 HMS Victory Cross section Trafalgar 1805.

The new AL Victory cross section has finally been released here in Australia and found I one for a decent price so grabbed it while it was in stock!

Received it today and I have to say I'm pretty impressed with the quality and and amount of materials in the box ,reminded me of when I got my victory models Pegasus with whats in there!

All the wood is bundled and clearly labeled with sizes , same as the thread for ropes and all the laser cut parts are clearly numbered and labeled!

I'm not going to start straight away as I want to get Pegasus up to the rigging stage or at least made the masts and yards ,I thought I would post this so people can see whats in the box if their thinking about getting the kit!

now for the photo bump😎🤣

Edit - I forgot ,there's also a colour parts sheet as well

Edit 2 -One thing I will say is this kit is Cheaper than the Corel cross section , larger scale and miles in front on quality and detail!

Richard

IMG_6248.jpg

IMG_6249.jpg

IMG_6250.jpg

IMG_6251.jpg

IMG_6252.jpg

IMG_6253.jpg

IMG_6254.jpg

IMG_6255.jpg

IMG_6256.jpg

IMG_6257.jpg

IMG_6258.jpg

IMG_6259.jpg

IMG_6260.jpg

IMG_6262.jpg

IMG_6263.jpg

IMG_6264.jpg

IMG_6265.jpg

IMG_6266.jpg

Edited by Darius359au
forgot a picture

That does look like a very nice kit, with a lot of detail due to the new techology available such as laser cutting and PE.

image.png.9f1238f63f537fe15210794047402dc0.png

However , I would really like to see some more realistic columns instead of those generic balusters that have been around for 40 years and part of innumerable kits from any number of kit manufacturers.

“Indecision may or may not be my problem.”
― Jimmy Buffett

Current builds:    Rattlesnake (Scratch From MS Plans 

On Hold:  HMS Resolution ( AKA Ferrett )

In the Gallery: Yacht Mary,  Gretel, French Cannon

Looks good. I have this on a 'maybe at some point' list so I look forward to seeing how you go with the build.

-‐-‐--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Build Hayling Hoy 1760 - First POF scratch build

Completed HMB Endeavour's Longboat by Artesania Latina

Completed HM Armed Cutter Alert by Vanguard Models

Completed 18ft cutter and 34ft launch by Vanguard Models

Completed Pen Duick by Artesania Latina

On 2/23/2024 at 6:33 AM, Gregory said:

That does look like a very nice kit, with a lot of detail due to the new techology available such as laser cutting and PE.

image.png.9f1238f63f537fe15210794047402dc0.png

However , I would really like to see some more realistic columns instead of those generic balusters that have been around for 40 years and part of innumerable kits from any number of kit manufacturers.

Sorry I missed the column part ,in the instruction video's ,for the large turned deck support one's you add square pieces to the top and bottom of them so they end up looking pretty close to the real ones!