San Martin by Pfälzer - OcCre - 1:90

Hello everyone,
As you can see, I've finished the bug so far.
Since Occre had only planned to stain the inside and to plank the outside with 0.6 Sapelli, I had a small problem. Because I planked both sides with 1mm. So the 4x1mm strip provided for this was too narrow. So I quickly cut some of the 7mm wide material from the kit down to 5.5mm.
The next step is the trim strips on the fuselage. The next problem awaits me here. I haven't got a clue how to fix them to dry without leaving marks because I don't want to use superglue.
Let's see how much leeway the little word “actually” gives me.
Regards

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

Funktionierender Build:

San Martin - 
Occre

Endender-Build:

Cala Esmeralda - Occre

Lady Nelson-Victory-Modelle 

Gorch Fock-Graupner 1985

9 minutes ago, Pfälzer said:

Oh my good is my english bad .

Maybe, but your planking is top shelf, very nicely done.     :cheers:

Bob  M.

Start so you can Finish !!

Finished:         The Sea of Galilee Boat-Scott Miller-1:20 ,   Amati } Hannah Ship in a Bottle:Santa Maria : LA  Pinta : La Nana : The Mayflower : Viking Ship Drakkar  The King Of the Mississippi  Artesania Latina  1:80 

Current Build: Royal Yacht, Duchess of Kingston-Vanguard Models :)

I assure you my German is worse! 😁 You're doing just fine. I know what you mean and I'm sure others do as well.

Mikki

"You're gonna need a bigger boat."

Working on: Dusek's San Martin

Completed: Good ol' first ship build- Constructo's Albatross; Mamoli's HMS Bounty; Mamoli's Golden Hinde; Amati's Drakkar; Occre's Revenge; Artesania Latina's San Fran

Then again with a translator.
For those who can't imagine what I meant. Because I have an extreme aversion to superglue, I had to find a solution to press the strips on with Ponal.
But as life goes, I couldn't get the two strips that were to be installed further down to stay in place.
I've just spent almost two hours working on them only to see them fall off again. I probably shouldn't have stained it yet. But that would have made the whole thing difficult, as the walnut would also soak up the stain.
In short, the old man resorted to the super glue and put an end to the spook. Sometimes you just have to jump over your shadow.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

Funktionierender Build:

San Martin - 
Occre

Endender-Build:

Cala Esmeralda - Occre

Lady Nelson-Victory-Modelle 

Gorch Fock-Graupner 1985