Euromodel discounts

kumamax

Hello boys,

after have read the interesting topics concerning Euromodel productions I have decided and have just purchased a Royal William kit from Euromodel site.

They have a fantastic discount sale going on at the moment and thought it was worth passing on to interested persons.

I hope that was useful to anyone interested in these kits.

Regards

Brian, I told you the other night that I had ordered one from Euromodel. I did it earlier this week. I'm not sure how kumamax was able to buy one - what I got instead was an email informing me that there are no more left and it will take 2 weeks for them to restock. Maybe he snaffled the last one :)

Regards, Keith

gallery_1526_572_501.jpg 2007 (completed): HMS Bounty - Artesania Latina  gallery_1526_579_484.jpg 2013 (completed): Viking Ship Drakkar - Amati  post-1526-0-02110200-1403452426.jpg 2014 (completed): HMS Bounty Launch - Model Shipways

post-1526-0-63099100-1404175751.jpg Current: HMS Royal William - Euromodel

The discount has been going all week, Brian :) It was only the 20% discount that pushed me to order the Royal William. I have previously expressed my concerns to you about this kit. I would have preferred to take a look at yours before ordering it, but hey. 20% discount is a 20% discount :)

Regards, Keith

gallery_1526_572_501.jpg 2007 (completed): HMS Bounty - Artesania Latina  gallery_1526_579_484.jpg 2013 (completed): Viking Ship Drakkar - Amati  post-1526-0-02110200-1403452426.jpg 2014 (completed): HMS Bounty Launch - Model Shipways

post-1526-0-63099100-1404175751.jpg Current: HMS Royal William - Euromodel

Well,...opening this thread just cost me an arm and a leg. I couldn't hold back any longer and the 20% discount pushed me over the edge......I should soon be the proud owner of the Le Renommee. There is one particular version of it displayed on their site that has inspired me for some time.  Thanks for the heads up about the discount... I think......LOL

Edited by Ponto

Built & De-Commissioned: HMS Endeavour (Corel), HMS Unicorn (Corel),

Abandoned: HMS Bounty (AL)

Completed : Wappen Von Hamburg (Corel), Le Renommee (Euromodel)... on hold

Current WIP: Berlin by Corel

On Shelf:  HMS Bounty (Billings),

Well, she is Canada bound  now and I think I am over the buyers remorse period.... wow!!!......taxes, shipping costs, and exchange rates sure add to the "bottom line". I'll be sure to provide an open box preview of the kit contents when the time comes and hopefully follow up with a build log at some later date. I don't think the Le Renommee has ever been featured in a log here.

JP

Edited by Ponto

Hi Ponto, Le Renommee is a gorgeous ship.  Congratulations - would love to follow your progress on here as you build her :)

Mike

Current Wooden builds:  Amati/Victory Pegasus  MS Charles W. Morgan  Euromodel La Renommèe  

Plastic builds:    SB2U-1 Vindicator 1/48  Five Star Yaeyama 1/700  Pit Road Asashio and Akashi 1/700 diorama  Walrus 1/48 and Albatross 1/700  Special Hobby Buffalo 1/32  Eduard Sikorsky JRS-1 1/72  IJN Notoro 1/700  Akitsu Maru 1/700

Completed builds :  Caldercraft Brig Badger   Amati Hannah - Ship in Bottle  Pit Road Hatsuzakura 1/700   Hasegawa Shimakaze 1:350

F4B-4 and P-6E 1/72  Accurate Miniatures F3F-1/F3F-2 1/48  Tamiya F4F-4 Wildcat built as FM-1 1/48  Special Hobby Buffalo 1/48

Citroen 2CV 1/24 - Airfix and Tamiya  Entex Morgan 3-wheeler 1/16

Terminated build:  HMS Lyme (based on Corel Unicorn)  

On the shelf:  Euromodel Friedrich Wilhelm zu Pferde; Caldercraft Victory; too many plastic ship, plane and car kits

Future potential scratch builds:  HMS Lyme (from NMM plans); Le Gros Ventre (from Ancre monographs), Dutch ship from Ab Hoving book, HMS Sussex from McCardle book, Philadelphia gunboat (Smithsonian plans)

Hi Ponto, Le Renommee is a gorgeous ship.  Congratulations - would love to follow your progress on here as you build her :)

I agree Mike,... I hope I can do her justice.   It'll be a while though, unless I break my vows to my WVH....don't know if I can handle two builds at once.....stay tuned .......

JP

Ponto - great to read that you have purchased the Euromodel LeRenommee. I am currently working on the Euromodel Friederich Wilhelm zu Pferde (a German frigate) which is full of surprises and challenges and that is what you will experience with your French ship. This is the sleekest ship from their 'stable' and like all of their models, the challenges will be aplenty. I have posted construction notes for some of the hull construction on their website. Good luck.

Pete