Bluenose ll

I need more .25mm brown cotton thread rigging line for a Artesania Latina Bluenose ll kit i'm trying to finish. It's an older kit(10+yrs) but I believe the thread hasn't changed. I bought some from a sourc,but when it arrived it was obviously not what the packaging said it was. It is actually (too smal)  and I'm having a hard time finding the correct line. Does anyone out there have some of this that they are willing to sell and ship To Canada ,Quebec , Any help is appreciated as this has my project on hold until I can get more.

Felix Nadeau

IMG_4506.JPG

Hi Felix,

Have you tried Cornwall Model Boats? They have Artesania Latina rigging thread. They ship very quickly and inexpensively to Canada. I use them all the time.

David

https://www.cornwallmodelboats.co.uk/acatalog/artesania-rigging-thread.html

Current Build - St. Roch, Billing Boats; HMS Agamemnon, Caldercraft (on hold)

Previous Builds - Armed Virginia Sloop, Model Shipways; Constitution, Model Shipways; Rattlesnake, Mamoli; Virginia Privateer, Marine Model Co, restoration; Prince de Neufchatel, Model Shipways; Charles W. Morgan, Model Shipways; Pride of Baltimore II, Model Shipways, Bluenose, Model Shipways (x2); Niagara, Model Shipways; Mayfower, Model Shipways; Shamrock V, Amati; HMS Pegasus, Victory/Amati

I'd go with what Frankie said and recommend that you take a sample of the thread with you.  

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)