HMS Bellerophon by freewheelinguy - FINISHED - Victory Models - Semi-scratchbuilt

Hi Len,

Sorry to hear about the stress test. Do whatever you have to do. I had to miss last year. There is always next year.

Needless to say I  wish the very best for you.

Mort

Current Build - Caldercraft Victory

Completed - Artesiana Latina Swift, Harvey, MGS Prince de Neufchatel, Imai USS Susquehanna, Mamoli Constitution, Rattlesnake per Hunt Practium, Caldercraft Snake, Diana, Kammerlander Duke William 

Waiting to be Launched -  Bluejacket Constitution

Proud member of The New Jersey Ship Model Society

Hi Len, First and foremost my best wishes to you and hope you get it all sorted out for the better. If we get to see you again this year great, if not there is always next year. I also understand you wanting to move on for a new project. She looks great as is and if you decide to come back and do the rigging when you feel like it I'm sure it will be outstanding too. Well done my friend!

Rusty

"So Long For Now" B) 

Current Builds: Speedwell

Completed Build Logs:  HMS Winchelsea 1/48   Duchess of Kingston USF Confederacy , US Brig Syren , Triton Cross Section , Bomb Vessel Cross SectionCutter CheerfulQueen Anne Barge, Medway Longboat

Completed Build Gallery: Brig Syren , 1870 Mississippi Riverboat , 1949 Chris-Craft 19' Runabout