HM Schooner Ballahoo by The Lazy Saint - FINISHED - Caldercraft - Scale 1:64 - First wooden ship

Hi all,

This will be my last entry in the Ballahoo build log as l have completed my project. I have really enjoyed it and will be building another soon. I have made plenty of errors, some l could kick myself for, others are just part of the learning curve but, overall, l am quite pleased with the result. Thank you very much for your kind words Eamonn, ha ha, yours will look far better than mine don't you worry, l consider your build one of the best examples on the site, l have been using it to get ideas throughout. 

I will finish with a flurry of pictures, including one of my next build.

Best wishes as always. 

The Lazy Saint. 

CSC_0079.JPG

CSC_0080.JPG

CSC_0083.JPG

CSC_0081.JPG

CSC_0082.JPG

CSC_0084.JPG

CSC_0085.JPG

CSC_0077.JPG

CSC_0078.JPG

CSC_0087.JPG

CSC_0092.JPG

CSC_0089.JPG

CSC_0090.JPG

CSC_0091.JPG

CSC_0086.JPG

Brilliant Stuff TLS .. She Looks A Treat !  Can't wait to see what you have in store for us next, don't forget to post a notification here so we can all follow along from the Get-Go..

Hoping to have my own Ballier out of its Storage Box shortly, the build room / office is progressing nicely  😁

All The very Best

Eamonn

P.S. Thank you for the amazing compliment btw .. I only hope I haven't forgotten what I learned along the way.

Current Build   :  HM Schooner Ballahoo

In the Pipeline :  HM Cutter Sherbourne, HM Mortar Convulsion, Emma C Berry & C18th English Longboat.. Eventually That Is..🙄

Cheers for the Heads-Up .. I'll go hunt you down 😎   😉 and pull up a chair for the latest Sherbourne Show .. She is on my shelves also (I do love these smaller ships)

Enjoy the Hollier

Eamonn

Current Build   :  HM Schooner Ballahoo

In the Pipeline :  HM Cutter Sherbourne, HM Mortar Convulsion, Emma C Berry & C18th English Longboat.. Eventually That Is..🙄

LS you'll have fun with Sherbourne 😆 it will be nice to have another in the fleet.

Congrats on finishing Ballahoo, you've  done yourself and her proud!  I've  already got my seat for Sherbourne and l will follow you til you launch her, make sure you have fun along the way!

Cheers and good luck

Edited by Edwardkenway

Current builds;

Henry Ramey Upcher 1:25

Providence whaleboat- 1:25     HMS Winchelsea 1764 1:48 

Completed:

HM Cutter Sherbourne- 1:64- finished    Triton cross section scratch- 1:60 - finished 

Non ship:  SBD-3 Dauntless 1:48 Hasegawa -FINISHED

• 1 year later...

Just been through and had a good read of your build thread. I had a few questions with mine but found the answers in your log. Your model looks amazing and I will be super pleased if mine turns out half as good!

P.S I made the same 5 errors as you!