I have an old, unstarted, Aeropiccola Serapis kit that I probably will not get around to building. When I got the kit, the blister card that held all the wooden fittings such as blocks and belaying pins had come open, blocks and pins were scattered loose inside the kit box. So I am going to assume that some of those could be missing. I see no evidence whatsoever that anything else is missing, though the rubber bands that held groups of parts together disintegrated over time. I am now in the process to carefully sorting and bundling it all back into their groups as I write this. Upon request, I will take photos of everything that's included in the box (a lot of stuff, and heavy).   

I looked the kit up, and cannot find where one sold anytime recently. However, I did find a build thread here on MSW and the fellow in the thread mentions what he paid for his kit long ago. 

If anyone has a serious interest in this kit, make me a fair offer for it. Shipping outside the USA will probably be cost prohibitive.

If I don't hear anything from members here in the next couple of days, will put it up for sale on Ebay.