Does anybody know about this reseller in title , they have a kit for sale that will cost me 119 Aussie dollar with free shipping to here.

Normally, locally this kit is available for about $260 aus dollars plus freight. i have no reason to judge the business, just wondering if

they can do as advertised. It is a model i have been thinking about for a long time.

Thanks Chris

Er right forum I hope

If I read their domain information correctly that site is less than two weeks old (maybe less than one). Personally, I wouldn’t purchase from them. I think the chances are high that you will be working to get your money back if the product doesn’t show or it’s a cheap knock off of what you really want. If it seems to good to be true it probably isn’t sort of thing.

Thanks VTHokiEE Yes vary wary myself. I thought it might have been a new site. Its default currency seems to be Canadian, were you able to see

where it is based?

The kit they are showing appears to be the real thing, correct name and image for an Occre model.

They say to check the sellers listing as though its an ebay type site, but there is no sellers listing active.

Thanks Chris

I checked out this site as well and what I see is a bunch of Chinese made junk that I think they are trying to claim is made in Japan. Now whether it is a scam or not, is hard to say until people start buying from them and seeing what if anything they get in the mail. I try and buy mainly from reputable online retailers that have been around a while, but then there is the rarity that something from one of these off the wall online stores that catches my eye and I hit the buy button. When I do, I go in knowing that I could lose my money, so I make sure it is within an amount I'm comfortable with losing.   

Thanks Mike this is what i am looking at, probably should use paypal rather than the credit card.

(LINK REMOVED BY MODERATOR)

There are not any others around i don't think certainly not at this price

Been keen on one for a while.

Cheers Chris

If you go to the contact us portion of the site there is an image with an email address that looks like:

service1@aipeck.com

Doing a search on this comes up with a handful of other sites and scam reports. To me that’s enough to stay away or proceed with high risk.

Hi, Chris.

I checked out the site, too. As others have pointed out, it's a new site with no established reputation, and they sell (or at least list) knock-off merchandise. That's enough for us to pull the welcome mat for them at MSW and advise our members to take their hard-earned cash elsewhere. But thanks for bringing the site to our attention!

Cheers!

Chris Coyle
Greer, South Carolina

When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
- Tuco

Current builds: Brigantine Phoenix

1 hour ago, ccoyle said:

Hi, Chris.

I checked out the site, too. As others have pointed out, it's a new site with no established reputation, and they sell (or at least list) knock-off merchandise. That's enough for us to pull the welcome mat for them at MSW and advise our members to take their hard-earned cash elsewhere. But thanks for bringing the site to our attention!

Cheers!

Amen brother!