Preac Saw:  Gently used, not abused.  This Saw was state of the art prior to the Jim Byrnes Saw.  It is still used by a number of modelers on the forum to produce spectacular models.  It would be a great choice for a modeler with limited space.  Upgrade kits (not included here) are available to repower the saw with a larger motor. 

Table size:  6in X 4in

Blade size 2in- 1 blade is included

Motor Rating:  1/8 hp (93 watts) @ 3000RPM

The saw comes with an adaptor to allow use of any blade with a 1/2in arbor

Also included is a fence, miter gage, and blade height adjustment jack

PRICE:  $150 US Plus shipping

00F0C16E-2CE5-43E8-A46E-AE41C1F3B118.thumb.jpeg.cbfcf85873d46499bb24bc2e5a23e28a.jpeg840AC751-EC99-41EF-8927-97A38006402E.thumb.jpeg.6ff66ce6bb1fef429a971af4e9fce9f9.jpeg

Van Da Lay Treenail Cutter:  As shown with two sizes of cutters

PRICE:  $50 US Postpaid to US addresses

93B76AF4-A378-47E9-92AE-9571349F0676.thumb.jpeg.5d47457d07df9c42b06f800cdd4ad74a.jpeg

Interested in treenail cutter. Will pay extra postage to overseas but have US address if not possible

current build- Swan ,scratch

on shelf,Rattlesnake, Alert semi scratch,Le Coureur,, Fubbs scratch

completed: nostrum mare,victory(Corel), san felipe, sovereign of the seas, sicilian  cargo boat ,royal yacht caroline, armed pinnace, charles morgan whaler, galilee boat, wappen von hamburg, la reale (Dusek), amerigo vespucci, oneida (semi scratch) diane, great harry-elizabethan galleon (semi scratch), agammemnon, hanna (scratch).19th cent. shipyard diorama (Constructo), picket boat, victory bow section

No, Bob I’ve had a Jim Saw for many years.  I kept the Preac since “it might come in handy” and did like it for some things.  My current project, The Lake Freighter Benjamin Noble requires extensive metal work not the least being 8 steam deck winches.  To produce these required a major upgrade of my Sherline equipment, so I just spent $$ with them.  This included a rotary table.  I have now decided to add an xy Base to add to my milling column to take advantage of the larger and heavier built table.  Before my wife says “Enough already” I decided to get rid of some little used gear.

Roger

Edited by Roger Pellett