Posted (edited)

The new year is here and I have made a resolution to pare my stash down.  My wife has been after me to reduce the stash for some time now, pointing out that I have far more kits than I have life left to build them.  So here goes with the first batch.  If you are interested but think price is to high make an offer.  Nothing lost if I don't accept and you might get a great deal.  Buyer pays for shipping.  My preferred method is USPS ground advantage but I will ship by whatever carrier the buyer wants.

I can send additional pictures to anyone interested. I will be listing some additional kits from time to time.

kits.thumb.jpg.a2ececf2d39f4617dbad7c0bedf6c2e1.jpg

1.  Model Airways Wright Flyer 1:16 scale.  New open box.  $75

2. Panart Lancia HMS Victory 1:16 scale.  Old stock, complete and unstarted. $125 now $100

3. Panart Lancia Armata 1803 1:16 scale.  Complete but a previous owner punched out some parts and glued them together then took them apart.  In excellent condition.  $150 now $125

4. Disar Marieville Sternwheel Steamer 1:72 scale.  New open box.  $150 now $125

Edited by grsjax

My advice and comments are always worth what you paid for them.

• 2 weeks later...

Adding a couple of additional kits.  If you are interested but think price is to high make an offer.  Nothing lost if I don't accept and you might get a great deal.

Amati Nave Egizia scale 1:50  $75

Amati Bireme Greca Scale 1:35  $75

greek1.thumb.jpg.359aca4bb17eecfe1f0e4cde797d1120.jpgegizia1.thumb.jpg.442c786e32f397f526a4e4e6388509ad.jpg

15 minutes ago, vossy said:

I live in Australia

Yes, shipping would probably be US$30 or $40.  Lot of money for a $75 kit.

BTW I have been watching the Dr. Blake Mysteries on TV lately.  Takes place in Ballarat.

Edited by grsjax