Table Saw Blades and other bits and pieces

We've had some discussions about table saws, blades, adapters, etc.   I read the Byrnes info on Hobbymill, and also all the posts here.  After scratching about the internet and Google looking for supplier for the Thurston Saw Blades, I found this site:  https://www.walterhammond.com/storefrontCommerce/

Since I have the adapter and can use those blades on my MicroMart saw...  seems like a darn good price compared to MM.

I'm still digging about for other nice bits of tools/tooling.   :)

Disclaimer:  All the usual... I'm just a customer.

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)         

Thanks Mark.  It had me pulling my hair out since most places that carry the blades require a phone order and not on-line.  Once I started snooping around the site, I handed my credit card to the Admiral for safe-keeping. 

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)         

I order my blades directly from Thurston:

http://www.thurstonmfg.com/index.html

They don't have an easy online ordering function, but will communicate and accept orders via email, and there's no minimum order amount as far as I know.

Frank