Hello From North Florida

Hello, so glad i found this forum. 

I haver started the Virginia 1819 from Artesania Latina and have now completed the bottom portion of the model. 

I am on page 22 of the picture instructions but i am getting a little lost when it comes it which pieces are which as the instructions only come with the paper sheet with the hull, the large book with little information on part numbers and the small picture book.

does anyone have or know where to get additional information on what is what. 

I already goofed and used the thin strips and the hull only to rip them out and use the later pieces. 

I did recreate my deck using basil wood since i did not have enough of what i trashed. 

any help or advice would be greatly appreciated

Scooter

Welcome to MSW from Central FL! Have you looked at any of the build logs for the kit? There looks to be a lot of finished builds that might shed some light on your issue.

Hi Scooter, 

Welcome to MSW.

Here's a link to the topic that has indexes to all the kit builds;  https://modelshipworld.com/topic/17023-quick-find-indexes-to-build-logs-for-kits/

Looking at others builds will help. 

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)