The original list of free books went fairly quickly.  In continuing to get ready for downsizing I'm once again offering the following books free of charge - you just pay the postage.  For the time being I'd like to ship a minimum of three books for each request, and will be using PayPal for payment of the postage.  Due to time constraints I need to move these books by end of January.  Any remaining books will be donated to a local charity.

Please PM me if you're interested in any of the following books:

Ship Design and Construction

The Search for Speed Under Sail 1700-1855, by Howard I. Chappelle   No Longer Available

Dorothy Elizabeth – Building a Traditional Wooden Schooner, 

by Roger F Duncan    No Longer Available            

The American Fishing Schooners 1825 – 1935, by Howard I. Chappelle      No Longer Available

Anatomy of the Ship – The Schooner Bertha L. Downs, 

by Bud Greenhill and Sam Manning     No Longer Available

The Building of a Wooden Ship, by Dana A. Story      No Longer Available

The Baltimore Clipper, by Howard I. Chappelle       No Longer Available

Masting and Rigging, by Harold A. Underhill        No Longer Available

The Gaff Rig Handbook, by John Leather        No Longer Available

The Rigging of Ships (in the Days of the Spritsail Topmast 1600-1720)

By R.C. Anderson        No Longer Available

The Art of Rigging, by George Biddlecombe      No Longer Available

Ship Modeling

Period Ship Modelmaking (an ilIustrated Masterclass), by Philip Reed     No Longer Available

Rigging Period Fore-and-Aft Craft, by Lennarth Petersson       No Longer Available

Rigging Period Ship Models, by Lennarth Petersson      No Longer Available

A Modeler’s Guide to Rigging, by Richard Mansir       No Longer Available 

Ship Models – How to Build Them, by Charles G. Davis

The Ship Model Builder’s Assistant, by Charles G. Davis       No Longer Available

The Built-up Ship Model, by Charles G. Davis

Woodworking

Big Book of Scroll Saw Woodworking       No Longer Available

Hand Tools (Skill-building techniques and projects)      No Longer Available

Table Saw Secrets (Tips, Techniques, Plans, and Projects)      No Longer Available

Machining

Workshop Techniques for Clockmakers and Modelmakers, by W.R.Smith     No Longer Available

The Model Engineers Workshop Manual, by Geo. H. Thomas    No Longer Available

Building Simple Model Steam Engines, by Tubal Cain      No Longer Available

Milling for Home Machinists, by Harold Hall       No Longer Available

Mini-Lathe for Home Machinists, by David Fenner      No Longer Available

The Complete Metalsmith (an Illustrated Handbook), by Tim McCreight        No Longer Available

Workshop Practice Series books:     No Longer Available

Workholding in the Lathe

Simple Workshop Devices

Vertical Milling in the Home Workshop

Hardening, Tempering, and Heat Treatment

Soldering and Brazing

Dividing

I also have:

8 back issues of Woodsmith Magazine     No Longer Available

5 back issues of Home Machining magazines.        No Longer Available

Edited by Mahuna

Got mine this AM.  It sure was quick.

Thanks Frank

Kurt

Kurt Van Dahm

Director

NAUTICAL RESEARCH GUILD

www.thenrg.org

SAY NO TO PIRACY. SUPPORT ORIGINAL IDEAS AND MANUFACTURERS

CLUBS

Nautical Research & Model Ship Society of Chicago

Midwest Model Shipwrights