Swan class plans now available in digital format!!!

Good news for those building a Swan class model or contemplating building one in the future. Admiralty Models is now providing the plans in digital format. With Sea Watch books no longer providing paper copies of our plans we have decided to make them available for download. These include the large sheet with the sheer, half breath and body plan, the masting and sparring plan sheet and the fully lofted set of frames, transoms, hawse timbers, etc. We have never done this before but there are many copies of The Fully Framed Model which have been sold and we want future modelers to have access to our plans. As well, current modelers of a Swan class model will find it very convenient to have these plans in digital format. All plans are provided with scales to insure they are printed accurately (results vary with different commercial services in my experience - the scale will insure they are correct).

Price for the full set of plans is $50 USD. They are provided in PDF format. Payment made via PayPal to dvm27@comcast.net. Upon receipt of payment a link will be provided to download the plans.

Greg Herbert & David Antscherl

www.admiraltymodels.com

Greg

website
Admiralty Models

moderator Echo Cross-section build
Admiralty Models Cross-section Build

Finished build
Pegasus, 1776, cross-section

Current build
Speedwell, 1752

Thanks for those of you choosing to purchase our plans. When paying through PayPal please also send me a brief message so I can confirm your e-mail address. This is not always evident when I receive the PayPal notice of payment.

Greg

website
Admiralty Models

Finished build

Current build
Speedwell, 1752

HI Greg - are the Echo plans also available in digital format?

thanks!

Dave

Current builds:

Kotare 1/32 Spitfire Mk.Ia

Model Shipways 1/48 Longboat

Model Shipways 1/24 Grand Banks Dory

Soon to start:

Fully framed Echo

Completed builds:

Wingnut Wings AMC DH9

East Coast Oyster Sharpie

Echo Cross Section

1/48 Scratchbuilt Hannah from Hahn plans

1/64 Kitbashed Rattlesnake from Bob Hunt practicum

1/64 Brig Supply

Matt - I sent you a PM.

Dave - the Echo class plans are available as well for the same price. Includes the Swan class masting and sparring plan as they would be the same for a six rate.

Greg

website
Admiralty Models

Finished build

Current build
Speedwell, 1752

Having just ordered your Vol4 Swan TFFM and paid nearly $50 dollars shipping, perhaps you can consider producing the book as an e-book (if you still have rights.).I love possessing and handling books, but postage is prohibitive. At least with the 3D rendering, I exercise going back and forth to my computer. (my main exercise in covid lockdown)

current build- Swan ,scratch

on shelf,Rattlesnake, Alert semi scratch,Le Coureur,, Fubbs scratch

completed: nostrum mare,victory(Corel), san felipe, sovereign of the seas, sicilian  cargo boat ,royal yacht caroline, armed pinnace, charles morgan whaler, galilee boat, wappen von hamburg, la reale (Dusek), amerigo vespucci, oneida (semi scratch) diane, great harry-elizabethan galleon (semi scratch), agammemnon, hanna (scratch).19th cent. shipyard diorama (Constructo), picket boat, victory bow section