New member Greeneville TN USA

DHS

Hello to everyone. I am just beginning my third build Glad Tidings Pinky Schooner. (1:24 Shipways). I am looking for building logs for this model. I can find the logs from the Russian lady but she is way above my pay scale. I have found some here at MSW and would love any help you could give me when I start to post my log. 

My first build was the Lowell Grand Banks Dory by Shipways

157AC621-8310-458F-9D02-EA464644783A.thumb.jpeg.d6087d54485ccde39b1c3279859648aa.jpeg

And me second was the Lobster Smack by Shipways. 
7DEC4EA9-AD3F-40A4-A87A-D3E6507750E8.thumb.jpeg.4a0b0c942a1658590d8aafcf31372d32.jpeg
Thanks to all. 

Welcome to Model Ship World.  You did a very nice job on your first two models.  I did a search of the tags for the Glad Tidings and came up with the following: https://modelshipworld.com/tags/Glad Tidings/

I hope you start a build log of your Glad Tidings so we can follow along with your progress.

Ryland

Member - Hampton Roads Ship Model Society

- Ship Model Society of New Jersey

- Nautical Research Guild

Current Build - Armed Virginia Sloop, 18th Century Longboat

Completed Build - Medway Longboat

Welcome to MSW, DHS.   The build log will get you help and and advice and also meet some other builders here.

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)         

DHS, welcome to MSW. Your first two models look great, you should do well with the Glad Tidings.