Name the Ship Game

Ok then chaps,I see what you mean,but doing it that way spoils the fun,I wouldn't have seen all the lovely BBQ's outside airstream caravans or every ship owned by Arklow shipping(sorry Eamonn) :D  :D  :D Enough waffle from me,here is the next

Kind Regards Nigel

post-1641-0-23451700-1383860814_thumb.jpg

Edited by NMBROOK

Currently working on Royal Caroline

Agano-class Light Cruiser Yahagi? 4 in class, think it id this one!

Some amazing photos of that boat surrounded by shell splashes! not a pleasant place to be!!

Eamonn

That odd crane arrangement  at/near the stern most mast (mizzen? I can't tell on these vessels :) ) is what I went looking for in Google, began with British ww2 cruisers and went on from there :)

ps any idea what's with the red circle ?

Edited by egkb

Current Build   :  HM Schooner Ballahoo

In the Pipeline :  HM Cutter Sherbourne, HM Mortar Convulsion, Emma C Berry & C18th English Longboat.. Eventually That Is..🙄

Nice one, I actually laughed out loud at that.. yup an actual 'LOL'..   Ahhhh but which Arklow Castle :)

I actually have something, give me a few mins to stick a gun turret or an ICBM onto it in photo-Shop.. almost there!

Eamonn

In the Pipeline :  HM Cutter Sherbourne, HM Mortar Convulsion, Emma C Berry & C18th English Longboat.. Eventually That Is..🙄

OK here goes.. enjoy

Eamonn

Enlarge to view properly  there is a hint there for Nigel :) in fact just hover the mouse over the image :)

post-5925-0-19386200-1383868075_thumb.jpg

Edited by egkb

Yes and no.. possibly the most accurate yet useless answer to hit Name the Ship ever !  when you get there you'll see what I mean 'Kustwacht' is Dutch is it not?

Kustwacht is Coast Watch  or at least it sounds that way !

E

Edited by egkb

Just under 3hrs!  You got her Eamonn, impressed you got it the first time as there were 4 pretty similar ships...of course one jumped out as being maybe more 'relevant' :D

Over to you Eamonn.

Cheers,

Jason

"Which it will be ready when it is ready!"

In the shipyard:

HMS Jason (c.1794: Artois Class 38 gun frigate)

Queen Anne Royal Barge (c.1700)

Finished:

HMS Snake (c.1797: Cruizer Class, ship rigged sloop)

Thanks Jason, though I didn't spot the relevance :) will go take another look..

Eamonn

PS photo to follow soon

EDIT  Jeez what an idiot over here...early in the morning and all to that :)  I only copped it when typing this and posting it.. lightbulb over the head went on immediately thereafter.. Jason!!!! :)

Edited by egkb

I don't anticipate this taking too long, clues abound in the painting! but sure half the fun is getting the answer reasonably fast and not having to spend too many hours looking at monitors.. this is a 'keep you on your toes' kinda question  :)

Incidentally this is one of the ships I went looking for in relation to Jason/s picture above :)

Eamonn

post-5925-0-12535400-1383909017_thumb.jpg