Name the Ship Game

RMS Olympic

St George...Is that your final answer?

Yeah.. your last one would be correct.  Built 1924, scrapped 2005 at Industrial Marine and Salvage, Port Colborne.

I love that place despite the obvious saddness of ships being cut up, you do get that last chance to see some really old graceful ships

And Jan.. I've not posted that one before... you may think you've seen it before... :D:P

Andy

Quando Omni Flunkus, Moritati

Current Build:

USF Confederacy

oops...wrong one! My wife sent me that one to practice my rigging on...she thought it would be easier since there are no shrouds...

Try this one out!

post-18-0-99586600-1366993326_thumb.jpg

Wayne

Neither should a ship rely on one small anchor, nor should life rest on a single hope.
Epictetus

Hello David,

Bill has to give the ok for this, but I think you are right.

I think it was the CS Mackay Bennett who took part in the Titanic disaster, to recovering the bodies.

Anja

Those we loved but lost are no longer where they were, but are always where we are.

In the gallery: Albatros 1840 - Constructo

I am very sorry to keep all of you waiting. Where i am there is no computers connected to the internet... So i have to access from my phone. And i still havent found the way how to attach pics from it...

Pavol stands for Paul, Pablo, Paolo etc. Please do not try to pronounce it, just call me Pav...

Since Bill have kindly offered his help, i have already send him a pm with the link to picture. For those who will be searching the google for the ship, picture was taken by me, so slightly harder as this angle is not on google...:P

Good luck and thank you Bill for your help

Edited by maaaslo

Pavol stands for Paul, Pablo, Paolo etc. Please do not try to pronounce it, just call me Pav...

What kind of strange and mysterious drugs are taken by the people that answer to that game??? :huh:

Their brains works at the speed of light! :D :D :D

Or maybe I am just too lazy.... :P

Done:          Venetian Polacre http://modelshipworld.com/index.php?/topic/7290-venetian-polacre-by-cristiano-sec-xviii-from-original-drawings/

Halifax  http://modelshipworld.com/index.php?/gallery/album/844-halifax/

Ranger  https://modelshipworld.com/gallery/album/2175-ranger-revenue-cutter-by-corel/   

HM Bark Endeavour (Corel kit heavily kitbashed) : http://modelshipworld.com/index.php?/gallery/album/125-hmbark-endeavour-corel-kit-bashed/                                              

Venetian Galleon (from scratch) - Pirate Junk - Sicilian Speronara (from scratch)

On the shelf (still packed):     Artesania Le Hussard....

there are two ships to choose from, the Prince William and the Stavros S Niarchos. The former sets sail around the fantastic coast of the UK and Ireland to take in the breathtaking coastline while the Stavros heads further afield to the Mediterranean and Canaries as well as Madeira.

PRINCE WILLIAM OR Stavros S Niarchos

post-846-0-17716600-1367357289_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kevin

Its all part of Kev's journey, bit like going to the dark side, but with the lights on

All the best

Kevin :omg:

SAY NO TO PIRACY. SUPPORT ORIGINAL IDEAS AND MANUFACTURERS.
KEEP IT REAL!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the build table

HMS Indefatigable 1794 by Kevin - Vanguard Models - 1:64 - Feb 2023 

MHS Britannic by Kevin 

SD 14  - Marcle Models - 1/70 - March 2022 -  Bluebell - Flower Class - Revel - 1/72   U552 German U Boat - Trumpeter - 1/48  Amerigo Vespucci     1/84 - Panart-   HMS Enterprise  -CAF -  1/48     

Finished     

Hercules by Kevin - OcCre - 1/50 - Tugboat - Finished - May 2024

Nectan-Mountfleet-models-steam-trawler-1/32 - Completed June 2020

HMS Victory - Caldercraft/Jotika - 1/72 - Finished   Dorade renamed Dora by Kevin - Amati - 1/20 - Completed March 2021 

Stage Coach 1848 - Artesania Latina - 1/10 -Finished Lady Eleanor by Kevin - FINISHED - Vanguard Models - 1/64 - Fifie fishing boat

Wow - Found the original picture as well!  You are correct, Kevin.  It is the Stavros S Niarchos in my post.

Your turn!

Edited by trippwj

Wayne

Neither should a ship rely on one small anchor, nor should life rest on a single hope.
Epictetus