Name the Ship Game

Not Amazon Nigel, wrong country! right era!!  they must be using each others plans as Hunter Amazon and 'Mine' are almost identical, it wasn't intentional, just luck (bad luck for ye guys of course.. :)

Eamonn

Current Build   :  HM Schooner Ballahoo

In the Pipeline :  HM Cutter Sherbourne, HM Mortar Convulsion, Emma C Berry & C18th English Longboat.. Eventually That Is..🙄

Hmmmmm how to give a clue without making things tooo easy... let me think.. try this!

At one time this country had a substantial navy.. in fact one of, if not THE largest Naval ship in the world came from here!

There, how's that for a clue.. bit too easy if you ask me, but I don't want to put anybody off with near impossible ships!

Eamonn

Edit..BTW Nigel we are actually into the early 20's.. told you she was older than she looks.. :) the year/s amazed me too!

E

Further Edit.. Sorry Jason, missed out on your answer.. again almost a copy, but she isn't an Aussie.. wrong hemisphere!

E

Edited by egkb

In the Pipeline :  HM Cutter Sherbourne, HM Mortar Convulsion, Emma C Berry & C18th English Longboat.. Eventually That Is..🙄

I think Eamonn's stuck a sneaky one in and it belongs to Luxembourg's Navy ;) I think there is a chance it's Dutch because a lot were built in Barrow in the UK which will explain the similarities to British Vessels.The designer must have gone to Germany on his holidays for the Narvik influence :D  :D  :D  :D

Kind Regards Nigel

Currently working on Royal Caroline

Not Dutch... Not Vasa.. much bigger than Vasa! :)

Occre do a kit of her.. rem this is only for the Nationality not the vessel (there are quiet a few in class so the 'Class' itself will do!)

For fun use the Occre hint as a last resort,,, this Ship of the Line was quiet a bit bigger than Victory !

Eamonn

Jan you have the country.. Spain and yup I'd be happy with the date.. I think you are onto the class, and as that is all I require just type it in :)

Eamonn

These bad boys were built from 1923 to 1951 !!!! at least according to WIKI (that fountain of accurate info :) ) I'd call that early 20's.. how are you getting along Jan? got there yet? you were right on the edge!

E

Woooh that was close guys.. Nigel pipped you by 1 min Jan with the correct class (No point in naming out all the ships!) WELL DONE guys!

My particular Churruca was the José Luis Díez ! they were on the go for a loooong time!

Over to you Nigel !

Eamonn

Got it spot on just as I was typing ! a double whammy!

Edited by egkb

Take a quick look at the time differences over those posts, you'll see why I got behind so quickly :) again well done Jan & Nigel and Jason in there too!

Eamonn