Secret Vessel Morel by HardeeHarHar - FINISHED - Master Korabel - Scale 1:36

55 minutes ago, Peanut6 said:

If I'm not mistaken, you are in the correct area for that to happen (sorry, couldn't help myself)

Either here or over Knocklouderville!

The balloon is pretty swollen here today lol. Made a great save on my Mayflower last night,  Winnipeg beat Chicago  last night in the NHL, and got to look at your finished model, yes you could say I had a <trifecta> of happy events. LOL 😆 

Wonder were I learnt that word lol.. Thanks for the nice log Brian, was a lot of fun, looking forward to you getting back to the big one . Take care my freind ,  Super bowl Sunday, more  modeling, and more great log reading  another <trifecta> day on the horizon  😀 😄 😊

Start so you can Finish !!

Finished:            The  Santa Maria -Amati 1:65, La Pinta- Amati 1:65, La Nina -Amati 1:65 ,                                                Hannah Ship in a Bottle -1:300  The Sea of Galilee Boat-Scott Miller-1:20 ,

The Mayflower-Amati-1:60

Current Build:   1972 Ford Sport Custom, Viking Ship Drakkar -Amati-1:50

On Hold:            HMS Pegasus: Amati 

Hey Knocklouder, you probably spent some days at the track to learn that word, lol.  But since you made an NHL reference, I would say you had back to back Hat Tricks   :cheers:  Myself, I got confirmation during the first play of the Super Bowl, that I won our NFL season long game picking contest for the 6th time in its 35 year history and was able to enjoy the Super Bowl without any pressure of possibly falling out of 1st place which made my jalapeno and cheddar cheese sausages taste all the better.  Now I need to see the save you made on your Mayflower.  HHH, we wouldn't be hijacking your wonderful build log, would we?  

Take care and be safe.

kev

Current Build:  HMS Bounty's Jolly Boat - Artesania Latina

On the shelf:  Oseberg #518 - Billing Boats

So after reading Knocklouder's Mayflower mentioned save and the rest of his build log, I now know that HHH is the guilty party in expanding the wordsmithing of Knocklouder.  I very humbly apologize to Knocklouder for spending so much time at the track in his formative years, when all the time it was HHH leading you down the down the dark path of wreck and ruin.  Oh wow, I must have watched too many old movies lately to come up with that blurb!  Oh double wow, probably shouldn't use "wreck and ruin" in a build log, its just bad juju.  Oh triple/trifecta/hat trick wow, could it be that the jalapeno and cheddar cheese sausages have gone to my head and I don't know what I'm saying?  This is me retracting everything I just wrote and not typing anymore.   

Take care and be safe.

kev

I may be the guilty party, and I regret it all.  Please send me a bit of that jalapeño cheddar sausage and I’ll never do it again!!

• 2 months later...

Will be pulling out the last 1/3 of the sausage from the freezer for the weekend.  If you happen to be in the area, I'm sure we get a well stuffed 12" sub out it and I'll give you half.  That is if you don't mind tomatoes, onions, hot mustard, pepper jack cheese and spinach on it.  I've learned to love spinach on sandwiches rather than iceberg lettuce.  And it goes great with an iced mug of the "golden nectar" and good salty potato chips.  Not a meal that allows one to keep their girlish figure or promote a healthy heart, but sometimes you just gotta' do what you gotta' do.  

Take care and be safe.

kev

That sounds like my kind of Sammie!!!  I love spinach, and kale too.  I REALLY love spicy foods, and a good jalapeño  sausage sandwich sounds like something I could really enjoy.  With a tankard of a frothy golden nectar I’d be in heaven!!  I just finished eating some lemon blueberry buttermilk pancakes so I can hardly move…. Have to take the doggies for a walk, run to the grocery store, then hopefully I will have some time to work on my masts and yards on the lathe.  It is working well, so far so good.  I’ll answer your questions on my build log (re: finger plane), since some others might want to know.  How you been doing my friend?!?  You staying happy and healthy?  All is well here in NC.  Nice weather, interrupted by the occasional downpour.  No complaints though.

• 2 months later...

she turned out very nice indeed, well done

Its all part of Kev's journey, bit like going to the dark side, but with the lights on

All the best

Kevin :omg:

SAY NO TO PIRACY. SUPPORT ORIGINAL IDEAS AND MANUFACTURERS.
KEEP IT REAL!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the build table

HMS Indefatigable 1794 by Kevin - Vanguard Models - 1:64 - Feb 2023 

HMHS Britannic by Kevin 

SD 14  - Marcle Models - 1/70 - March 2022 -  Bluebell - Flower Class - Revel - 1/72   U552 German U Boat - Trumpeter - 1/48  Amerigo Vespucci     1/84 - Panart-   HMS Enterprise  -CAF -  1/48     

Finished     

St-Nectan-Mountfleet-models-steam-trawler-1/32 - Completed June 2020

HMS Victory - Caldercraft/Jotika - 1/72 - Finished   Dorade renamed Dora by Kevin - Amati - 1/20 - Completed March 2021 

Stage Coach 1848 - Artesania Latina - 1/10 -Finished Lady Eleanor by Kevin - FINISHED - Vanguard Models - 1/64 - Fifie fishing boat