They are a wardrobe/fashion company that sells ship models.......nothing fishy there, LOL.

It does seem too good to be true but on the other hand they take PayPal as a payment option and PayPal guarantees your money back if you do not get what you ordered. Could be worth the risk if they have something you are really interested in and are willing to wait for it. I doubt that their shipping is on the fast side.

Just my 2 cents and worth what you paid.

Lou 

Lou

Build logs: Colonial sloop Providence 1/48th scale kit bashed from AL Independence

Currant builds:

Constructo Brigantine Sentinel (Union) (On hold)

Minicraft 1/350 Titanic (For the Admiral)

1/350 Heavy Cruiser USS Houston (Resin)

Currant research/scratchbuild:

Schooner USS Lanikai/Hermes

Non ship build log:

1/35th UH-1H Huey

Although they have the Paypal logo at the page bottom, along with Visa and Mastercard, when you actually have to pay, Paypal is not an option.  Scam.

Also, they offer a real bargin on an Amati Keel Klamper, regularly $129.99, on sale for $43.99 (like everything else).  The clamp retails for about $70, not $129.99.  Scam.

KeelKlamper.jpg

33 minutes ago, DocBlake said:

Although they have the Paypal logo at the page bottom, along with Visa and Mastercard, when you actually have to pay, Paypal is not an option. 

That would do it for me. If they show payment options on their site and then don't follow up then I would not bother with them no matter what the cost. All my credit cards have consumer protection as well but I am not as sure how easy they are to use. I have used PayPal and of course eBay and in both cases they were pretty trouble free and quick without a bunch of fine print stuff.

Lou

Lou

Build logs: Colonial sloop Providence 1/48th scale kit bashed from AL Independence

Currant builds:

Constructo Brigantine Sentinel (Union) (On hold)

Minicraft 1/350 Titanic (For the Admiral)

1/350 Heavy Cruiser USS Houston (Resin)

Currant research/scratchbuild:

Schooner USS Lanikai/Hermes

Non ship build log:

1/35th UH-1H Huey