Rattlesnake by jazzdc - Model Shipways

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

See update on progress of Rattlesnake Model Shipways by jazzdc. This represents 2 years of work. This is my first wooden ship. I have only finished one other ship which was the plastic Golden Hind. I have another post with the first year's work of the Rattlesnake. I appreciate the help I have received from other modelers of varying skill at this site. Seeing photos of other work has helped me tremendously and I hope these photos 

are useful to another modeler; particularly a novice like myself. 

IMG_3967.jpgIMG_4295.thumb.jpg.fe595c8a546053c2d5a179d069fdebb3.jpg

IMG_3468.jpg

IMG_3470.jpg

IMG_3471.jpg

IMG_3472.jpg

IMG_3473.jpg

IMG_3474.jpg

IMG_3531.jpg

IMG_3532.jpg

IMG_3553.jpg

IMG_3563.jpg

IMG_3564.jpg

IMG_3565.jpg

IMG_3992.jpg

IMG_3993.jpg

IMG_3994.jpg

IMG_4158.jpg

IMG_4159.jpg

IMG_4215.jpg

IMG_4241.jpg

IMG_4251.jpg

IMG_4293.jpg

IMG_4296.jpg

IMG_4299.jpg

IMG_4300.jpg

IMG_4302.jpg

IMG_4303.jpg

Nice progress!  Isn’t that a sheet music on the first pic? What kind of music is that? Strange, but I keep some violin pieces near my building desk too )) For me building of wooden ships has much in common with building musical instruments and classical musicianship. However when I go plastic planes/armor I turn on my guitar setup 😉 Keep up building Rattlesnake! Best Regards)

Dmitriy- thanks for your kind comments. That is sheet music of chords and melody for a jazz performer. I only perform part time now, but I performed for 40 years as a professional. I play sax, flute and congas. My wife plays the concert harp. I play jazz with the sax and I accompany my wife on flute for classical performances. 

• 5 months later...