Revenue Cutter by sjanicki - FINISHED - BlueJacket Shipcrafters - Scale 1/48

• 5 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Hello,

I saw your great build log of the Revenue Cutter and decided to utilize your technique of completing the kit with copper plates. I recently completed the Yankee Hero and thought the Revenue Cutter was a good progression. Your Revenue Cutter looks amazing to me.

I appreciate having the resource of your log to assist me with challenge of the copper plates, I am lucky!

Be safe and have a great 4th of July weekend,

Bill T.

Take care folks, always appreciative of everyone's support!

Bill T.

Finished Builds:

Revell:  Cutty Shark 1980 (1/96 Plastic); Thermopylae 1981 (1/96 Plastic); USS Constitution 1983 (1/96 Plastic), USS United States 1985 (1/96 Plastic)

Midwest Products: Chesapeake Bay Skip-Jack Success Series (2001 Wood), Booths Bay Lobster Boat Working R/C Success Series (1"-1' 2002-2019)

Blue Jacket Shipcrafters: Yankee Hero (3/8-1 2020 on MSW), Revenue Cutter (1/4"-1' Current)

2 hours ago, wtimlen said:

Hello,

I saw your great build log of the Revenue Cutter and decided to utilize your technique of completing the kit with copper plates. I recently completed the Yankee Hero and thought the Revenue Cutter was a good progression. Your Revenue Cutter looks amazing to me.

I appreciate having the resource of your log to assist me with challenge of the copper plates, I am lucky!

Be safe and have a great 4th of July weekend,

Bill T.

Thank you for the compliments! The plates really make the model so engaging to look at.  Do you have a build log? Would love to follow along

1 hour ago, sjanicki said:

Thank you for the compliments! The plates really make the model so engaging to look at.  Do you have a build log? Would love to follow along

Yes I do, Revenue Cutter - wtimlen - Blue Jacket - 1/48. Thanks again for your log and interest.

Bill T.

Bill T.

Finished Builds:

Revell:  Cutty Shark 1980 (1/96 Plastic); Thermopylae 1981 (1/96 Plastic); USS Constitution 1983 (1/96 Plastic), USS United States 1985 (1/96 Plastic)

Midwest Products: Chesapeake Bay Skip-Jack Success Series (2001 Wood), Booths Bay Lobster Boat Working R/C Success Series (1"-1' 2002-2019)

Blue Jacket Shipcrafters: Yankee Hero (3/8-1 2020 on MSW), Revenue Cutter (1/4"-1' Current)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello My Friend,

Thank you for following, I hope to build my jig this weekend. I will post it

Be safe and once again, thank you for posting your build as a guide,

Bill T.

Bill T.

Finished Builds:

• 1 year later...

sjanicki,

thanks for sharing this great build. I am hoping to start this BJ cutter soon and have found 3 or 4 finished MSW builds on the topic, including yours, that are very inspirational and rich in information for a novice builder like me. I am a follower. 😃 Thanks again!

BrianK

On 12/31/2021 at 2:32 PM, BrianK said:

sjanicki,

thanks for sharing this great build. I am hoping to start this BJ cutter soon and have found 3 or 4 finished MSW builds on the topic, including yours, that are very inspirational and rich in information for a novice builder like me. I am a follower. 😃 Thanks again!

BrianK

Of course! It is a wonderful kit. Please just tag me in your build if you have a question and I'll try to comment! Have you started a build log yet?