Wappen von Hamburg 1667 by Algirdas - Corel

Hi

I am a new ship modeler from Lithuania. There is a second model of my ship (the first was Corel Company VASA). In my country are many people (about 2 million), so there are many people who make ship models, there are many company's which sells ship model kits. The most serious company in Lithuania is COREL. So I doing this company ship models. Now I'm doing COREL - WAPPEN VON HANBURG. This is Corel company's most expensive and sophisticated set of ships. I want to say that COREL kits are complex. But I like this company because the quality of the materials is good. 

I think it will be difficult to make this ship model because the first deck cannons have to be installed before the taller decks can be made and the sides of the ship glued. Swiss. Therefore, ground-floor cannons may be broken.

DSC_0869.JPG

15820430472794163291573960445795.jpg

15820431160433275065978651729159.jpg

Edited by Algirdas

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

On the Corel SM 28 model under the "upper deck" section on page 5 item #3 says :  with 5X5 mm strips prepare 4 timbers (tapering them from5mm to 1mm over length 42mm.  And so on.

I have no idea where these timbers go. Does anyone have pictures available for this step or additional directions on how to do this step? Thanks so much in advance for any assistance anyone can offer.

Best,

Jack LaHargoue

lahargouej@msn.com

• 1 month later...