SOLD - Wappen Von Hamburg and Chucks Winnie Available

Gentleman - clearing the decks for the next project along with my LGV and I will never get to these.  They are looking for a home.  You pay for the shipping from Illinois and make a donation to the NRG and they are yours.  Wappen hull is complete as are the kits contents and Chucks Winnie is ready for the gunport framing with the cherry included in stage 2 along with the boxwood carvings.  Contact me with any questions.

IMG_1072.jpg

IMG_1073.jpg

IMG_1074.jpg

Are you willing to ship outside CON US......?

hamilton

current builds: Corel HMS Bellona (1780)

previous builds: MS Phantom (scuttled, 2017); MS Sultana (1767); Corel Brittany Sloop (scuttled, 2022); MS Kate Cory; MS Armed Virginia Sloop (in need of a refit); Corel Flattie; Mamoli Gretel; Amati Bluenose (1921) (scuttled, 2023); AL San Francisco (destroyed by land krakens [i.e., cats]); Corel Toulonnaise (1823); 
MS Glad Tidings (1937) (in need of a refit)HMS Blandford (1719) from Corel HMS GreyhoundFair Rosamund (1832) from OcCre Dos Amigos (missing in action); Amati Hannah (ship in a bottle); Mamoli America (1851)Bluenose fishing schooner (1921) (scratch)

under the bench: Admiralty Echo cross-section; MS Emma C Barry; MS USS Constitution; MS Flying Fish; Corel Berlin; a wood supplier Colonial Schooner Hannah; Victory Models H.M.S. Fly; CAF Models HMS Granado; MS USS Confederacy