KUDIN ANDREY. Ukraine / Israel.

KUDIN

2 hours ago, pontiachedmark said:

Gidday Kudin and a warm welcome from the Land Downunder.

Beautiful work. 

You have found a fantastic site with a lot of support.

I wish you all the best in your endeavours.
Mark.

2 hours ago, davidrasch said:

This is true craftsmanship. Good to hear from the world's most warred-on nation. Israel has a LONG history with vessels. Keep posting!

1 hour ago, Cabbie said:

Welcome Kudin A magnificent looking model, please show us some more photos.

Thanks Chris

I am grateful to you for the willingness to “endure” one more ship-maker among you! ;)

And with pleasure I will open the topic in the appropriate section of the forum ... Thank you!

:sign:

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)         

• 1 month later...

Hi . I also live in Israel (Netanya) .Your model looks fantastic  Contact me directly if possible as there are probable very few of us here. (Current build POF Hannah)

current build- Swan ,scratch

on shelf,Rattlesnake, Alert semi scratch,Le Coureur,, Fubbs scratch

completed: nostrum mare,victory(Corel), san felipe, sovereign of the seas, sicilian  cargo boat ,royal yacht caroline, armed pinnace, charles morgan whaler, galilee boat, wappen von hamburg, la reale (Dusek), amerigo vespucci, oneida (semi scratch) diane, great harry-elizabethan galleon (semi scratch), agammemnon, hanna (scratch).19th cent. shipyard diorama (Constructo), picket boat, victory bow section