Downloads area for the Winnie Monograph Chapters

• 1 month later...

I’ll try to post some pictures soon. It just frustrates the heck out of me when they all post upside down. Waiting on my Chapter 12 parts to finish her up. I added some of Chris Walton’s figures and they really give her scale. Planning the case now, not sure what wood I’ll choose.

Regards,

Jim Rogers

Damn the Torpedoes , Full speed ahead.   Adm David Farragut.

• 4 weeks later...

Chuck, 

Perhaps I am missing something, but I cannot seem to find the diagram in chapter 7 for the hanging and lodging knees and their locations and respective numbers. Help!

Current Builds: HMS Winchelsea 1764 1:48 - 5th rate 32 gun frigate (on hold for now)

HMS Portland 1770 Prototype 1:48 - 4th rate 50 gun ship

Back up to post #7 in this post and you will see a PDF download for beams and knees.  At least I think that's the one you need. :) 

Rusty

"So Long For Now" B) 

Current Builds: Speedwell

Completed Build Logs:  HMS Winchelsea 1/48   Duchess of Kingston USF Confederacy , US Brig Syren , Triton Cross Section , Bomb Vessel Cross SectionCutter CheerfulQueen Anne Barge, Medway Longboat

Completed Build Gallery: Brig Syren , 1870 Mississippi Riverboat , 1949 Chris-Craft 19' Runabout