All my homemade tools

Nice job. I like all your tools. I have also made some tools. Will post them later. My homemade lathe is here. 

http://modelshipworld.com/index.php?/topic/126-my-homemade-wood-lathe/

Ron

Ron

Current Build: H.M.S. Triton Cross Section 1:48

Why is it that I always find out the best way to do something is after I have already done it the wrong way? - Me

Thank you guys you are to kind  :) 

Ron, I see the lathe and is the best it can be and is pretty to you did a great job.

Fabius, I made the jigsaw stand because I don't own a band saw or a scroll saw and for now is working just fine.

Tim, the screws doesn't scratch the work piece because they are lower in the drum it self, and yes there is a system for  height adjustment you can see in the pictures-screw with a T-nut on a raising table which is attach with hinges.

Carl, I really don't have pictures how to build them but I will help you with any question even with a hand drawing  if you will.

I will be happy to help about anything, Thanks again!  :D 

Greetings, Sinan :pirate41:

Build log:TRITON POB 1:72

logo_phpBB.gif

Sinan, a great job on the tools I also particularly like the jigsaw and the sander variable speed control, looks like it came off a sewing machine.

Michael

Current builds  Bristol Pilot Cutter 1:8;      Skipjack 19 foot Launch 1:8;       Herreshoff Buzzards Bay 14 1:8

Other projects  Pilot Cutter 1:500 ;   Maria, 1:2  Now just a memory    

Future model Gill Smith Catboat Pauline 1:8

Finished projects  A Bassett Lowke steamship Albertic 1:100  

Anything you can imagine is possible, when you put your mind to it.

Great job Sinan, I like all your tools. I notice the nice parts of the machines made of aluminium . You have workshop to work with it?

Greetings from your neighbour.

Gregory

Edited by greg-kam

Gregory Kamtsikoudis

Thank you Michael and Gregory.

Michael yes that is a  motor from a sewing machine. :)

Gregory, the aluminum profiles are hand cut and then filed. The precise parts like the disc is made by a lathe machinist (I paid like 10 euro for that). The motor stand is a part from another machine I'm not sure from what really (I find this part in a secondhand store). Almost all other is made of wood or plywood.  Greetings :)

Greetings, Sinan :pirate41:

Build log:TRITON POB 1:72

logo_phpBB.gif

Very inventive tools, Sinan! I like them all. I will study your sanding tool, I need also a machine like it.

(Vidi se da imas klikere za nesto smisliti. :) Malo cu prouciti debljacu, to bi i meni dobro doslo.)

Kind regards,

Hrvoje :)

Finished: Leut by Dida

My current build: Leut II

My forum dealing with traditional Croatian and Mediterranean shipbuilding: http://drvenibrodovi.forumotion.eu.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...