Artesania Latina Bluenose II Kit 20500 - English instructions

Heronguy

I've just purchased this kit (#20500) and am ready to start on it. However the instruction booklet that came with it is exclusively in French.  I'd prefer to work with the English version.

I've contacted AL in the hopes that they'll have an English language PDF to send.  Anybody here have a a set of instructions for this kit that they'd lend or scan for me?

I'm a newcomer to the hobby - working on my 1st kit at the moment so I like to have as much guidance as I can obtain.  I've downloaded John Earl's practicum  (http://www.modelboatyard.com/bluenose2.html)  for this kit and it will be very useful but it directs me to sections of the instructions that should have been with the kit.

Thanks,

Doug

Doug

Current BuildsBluenose II - AKrabbenkutter / Prince de Neufchatel / Essex Cross-section / Syren / Barque Stefano / Winchelsea / Half Hull / Maria HF31 - Dusek / Bandirma - Turkmodel

On the Shelf: Santisima Trinidad and Cross Section / HMS Cutter Alert / Tender AVOS / Confederacy

Suspended Build: Bluenose II - Billing Boats Nr 600 

Problem resolved - I have received a scan of the instructions.

Doug

Doug

Current BuildsBluenose II - AKrabbenkutter / Prince de Neufchatel / Essex Cross-section / Syren / Barque Stefano / Winchelsea / Half Hull / Maria HF31 - Dusek / Bandirma - Turkmodel

On the Shelf: Santisima Trinidad and Cross Section / HMS Cutter Alert / Tender AVOS / Confederacy

• 2 years later...

Hello everyone,

I was given a Artesania Latina kit from a friend who found in attic of all places. Looks like all the parts are there but I cannot find the instruction manual. Would it be possible to share the manual you were given Doug?

thank you,

Eddie

On 12/3/2019 at 5:38 AM, elguzanoq said:

Hello everyone,

I was given a Artesania Latina kit from a friend who found in attic of all places. Looks like all the parts are there but I cannot find the instruction manual. Would it be possible to share the manual you were given Doug?

thank you,

Eddie

Hey there Eddie,

Just wanted to follow up to see if you ever got a copy of the instruction manual?  If not I can try to dig around for my instructions and scan them for you.

Raymond

I was able to provide the instructions.  

Doug

• 3 weeks later...

Hello and good day, I know this chain is old but looks like Artesania Latina has a issue providing instructions. I have the 1/75th scale Bluenose II kit and there was no instructions in the box. Does anyone have them on a PDF or some other electronic medium? I can not find them online and their website is non existant, even the company email comes back as not being in existence. Any help would be greatly appreciated.  

Yes, non-existent.  They went belly-up... bankrupt.

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)         

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

here are the instructions

Bluenose II AL20500 Instructions.pdf

Doug

• 1 year later...