Looking for pre-made sails for Mamoli Britannia

I'm pretty sure Mamoli didn't offer pre-made sails with this kit.  Looking at the sails available at Dusek, I do not see any for the Mamoli line.

Luck is just another word for good preparation.

—MICHAEL ROSE

Current builds:    Rattlesnake (Scratch From MS Plans 

On Hold:  HMS Resolution ( AKA Ferrett )

In the Gallery: Yacht Mary,  Gretel, French Cannon

• 2 years later...

hello just order mamoli britannia 1/64 from amazon and I cant wait to start building it, it will be my second build, first one was amati endeavour 1/80 I really enjoy building it, any help or tips regarding the Britannia will be really appreciated as I'm new to modelers world and without much experience. 

-p.s. for the endeavour I was also watching YouTube tutorials and they where very helpful, on the Britannia i cannot find any..  if there are any pls let me know how to find them. 

IMG_1983.jpgIMG_1094.jpgIMG_1142.jpgIMG_1187.jpgIMG_1276.jpg

Hello Costas, 

Welcome aboard!

Britannia is a popular subject and I am sure you will find someone here has useful advice.

Can I suggest you post a bit about yourself in the New Members Introduction thread?  Link New member Introductions - Model Ship World™

A build log will also get attention on your project, that is a great way to chat to other people who can see your progress.

Regards,

Bruce

🌻

STAY SAFE

A model shipwright and an amateur historian are heads & tails of the same coin

current builds:

HMS Berwick 1775, 1/192 scratchbuild; a Slade 74 in the Navy Board style

Mediator sloop, 1/48 - an 18th century transport scratchbuild 

French longboat - CAF - 1/48, on hold

Costas

Welcome to MSW.   Take Bruce's advice, it is good.

FYI, you have 5 IMG attachments on your post.  I could not get any to open.  Take a few minutes to study the How to Use forum at the top of the page to learn how to attach pictures, etc.

Allan

Edited by allanyed

PLEASE take 30 SECONDS and sign up for the epic Nelson/Trafalgar project if you would like to see it made into a TV series.   Click on http://trafalgar.tv   There is no cost other than the 30 seconds of your time.  THANK YOU

• 2 weeks later...

Have you finished the Mamoli Britannia 1/64? I just finish the first planking and now I’m doing the second one, if you have any pictures of the proses of yours can you please sent me some to see and get some idea on how to make it.

i will attach here some photos of my progress so far. 

AF6FD693-883E-4F57-B379-5B98A660C3E6.jpeg

3AC64AB0-5803-48DC-833D-C51A3B1CA6DC.jpeg

CBC9F31B-2F98-4425-8B40-BEEF931440D0.jpeg

A6400D8C-609F-4EAC-BED7-DC3A05933995.jpeg

34FF5CDF-9935-4507-8559-E13C2855879F.jpeg

4 hours ago, Costas0778 said:

Have you finished the Mamoli Britannia 1/64? I just finish the first planking and now I’m doing the second one, if you have any pictures of the proses of yours can you please sent me some to see and get some idea on how to make it.

i will attach here some photos of my progress so far. 

Do consider opening a build log for your model.  It's probably the best way to meet others and also get and ideas during the building.

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)