Amazing Lady Nelson build video

gsdpic

Anyone out there follow Tom's Modelling in Motion on youtube?  For the first time he has done a wooden ship build...Amati's Lady Nelson.  Most of the prior build videos are airplanes.   The videos are incredible.  It must drastically increase the effort to build the model and do the stop motion video at the same time.  Definitely worth the 9 minutes to check it out.  

I have no association with him...just follow him on youtube.  Hope this has not already been posted elsewhere here....I did a search and did not find it.

- Gary

Current Build: Artesania Latina Sopwith Camel

Completed Builds: Blue Jacket America 1/48th  Annapolis Wherry

The video was really cool, hypnotic with the music.  Could serve useful for novice builders.  I wish there were more like this.

Edited by BenD

9 hours ago, Jonathan11 said:

Loved the video! Where can I get one of those invisible robots??  :D

That would take all the fun out of it!  I don't know how he did parts of the video, especially the rigging.  Maybe he really did have an invisible robot.   Though watching the tying of the ratlines at 1/4 speed is a pretty good way to learn how to tie a clove hitch.  Like @BenD said, the video could be useful learning tool.

Edited by gsdpic

- Gary

Current Build: Artesania Latina Sopwith Camel

Completed Builds: Blue Jacket America 1/48th  Annapolis Wherry

• 1 month later...