Corel HMS Victory 1:98

Hi Sheerline!

You can contact them at this email:

info@corel-srl.it

I had an issue with my model’s instruction booklet and they helped me very fast.

The pressed wood pieces on my model also had a lot of faults.
I didn’t like them. They break easily and they are not easy to work. But I didn’t asked for a new set.

Good luck and keep up the great work!

Thank you Euginio. I've had occasion to write to that email address asking for updated instructions. They very kindly sent them to me but they're exactly the same as they've always been - vague.

I'm still looking to update the decorative pieces. I think I spotted some a while back but don't think they're the right scale.

Anyone know if they're obtainable please? 😃

I carved my own for my 1:98 Mantua Victory.  My log is in the kit build section if you would like to see my methods.

Building: 1:64 HMS Revenge (Victory Models plans)

1:64 Cat Esther (17th Century Dutch Merchant Ships)

On the building slip: 1:72 French Ironclad Magenta (original shipyard plans)

On hold: 1:98 Mantua HMS Victory (kit bash), 1:96 Shipyard HMS Mercury

Favorite finished builds:  1:60 Sampang Good Fortune (Amati plans), 1:200 Orel Ironclad Solferino, 1:72 Schooner Hannah (Hahn plans), 1:72 Privateer Prince de Neufchatel (Chapelle plans), Model Shipways Sultana, Heller La Reale, Encore USS Olympia

Goal: Become better than I was yesterday

"The hardest part is deciding to try." - me

• 1 year later...

I use these guys for buying most everything and they ship to the States. I just ordered several things again from them for my Victory kit that I bought used online and was missing a ton of things so making my own and buying replacements.  This is the link for the moldings and you can go back to the main for this model and buy most everything you need to build it scratch if you wanted...

https://www.cornwallmodelboats.co.uk/acatalog/corel-mouldings.html

Welcome to MSW Seatoland

It would be a nice gesture  if you posted an introduction with a little about yourself on the new member forum.

Yes, Cornwall seems to be pretty popular with the membership, thanks for posting.   

Allan

PLEASE take 30 SECONDS and sign up for the epic Nelson/Trafalgar project if you would like to see it made into a TV series.   Click on http://trafalgar.tv   There is no cost other than the 30 seconds of your time.  THANK YOU