Anson by drhemlock2 - 1/48 - POB - purposed 64 gun ship built in 1781 in Plymonth

I plan on dropping everything had going and getting this ship on the build table. using Alex's plans which I got in full surprise to me, thanks Alex let me know if I owe you anything. bear with me people as I am a disabled vet USAF with only one usable arm. luckily it is my left arm that is damaged. I am learning to do everything with my right hand and arm with a small assist from my left hand when I can. I have to type one-fingered I will try and spell check as best I can. thanks wish me luck
James🙃

RIP dad 10 apr 2010

RIP my dog "Copper" BBF 24 june 2013

when in question build it yourself at least the first time.

when a clamp is needed "Ducktape it"

I plan to use what i am learning from chuck's and others teachings and skill sets. now to order some wood 1/4 inch ply first then layout some stuff and get to cutting. I have some planning to do as well as drawing some things out.

James

RIP dad 10 apr 2010

I added the scale to the title, James. I'm looking forward to seeing your build.

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)         

okay checked out my build table and board seems like this will work, next is to finish putting together some tools i got recently have to take time rebuilding my strength in hands and body.

James

RIP dad 10 apr 2010

• 4 months later...

got the wood for bulkhead work also contacted lumber mill about planking and assorted woods decided on pear and cedar planking. also got some equipment to aide in build.

thanks

james

RIP dad 10 apr 2010